Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Tomorrow

Tomorrow is Christmas. I left this past Thursday with my son and visited my parents until today. I told my ex-wife that I'd have our son back to her by supper-time on Christmas Eve. She was willing to let me stay for supper and then watch the kids open one present tonight. It was fun. After the kids opened one present, we all watched "How The Grinch Stole Christmas". I got home by 7:30 pm.

Tomorrow, I plan to go to church and then after church, I'm going to the ex's to see the kids open the rest of their presents and what Santa left them. I hope that all goes well tomorrow. I am always a little uncomfortable when I spend time with my ex. She seems to have this inate ability to say something that rubs me the wrong way. My plan is to do my best not to talk to her any more than I absolutely have to. I also hope that I can take Andrew back with me after we are done with opening presents. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home