Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Back To Music Education!

Well, today the Spring Semester 2007 started at SFASU and I am now a Music Education Major once again. I am excited about this semester and really am going to enjoy taking music classes once again. I am taking Music History I, Astronomy (because I can take it instead of Biology), French Diction, private Voice lessons, Interpersonal Communications, and choir. The toughest class by far will be the Music History class, but I am already hard at work.

I also will be required to sing three classical songs, two in foreign languages and one in English for all the voice teachers at the end of the Semester. This is to get approval to move up in the difficulty level of voice lessons. No pressure right? I don't have any doubt in my abilities in singing though and really like my voice teacher. It makes all the difference in the world when a vocal teacher tells you how to do a certain technique and you can really understand him/her and do exactly what they ask you to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home