Saturday, December 24, 2005

Drawings to Share




The drawing of Steve Dallas was originally done in Bloom County with different words. I did this for my older brother because I knew how much he hated Rick Astley. The drawing I did with Binkley and the girl talking was for a girl I had a huge crush on in college. The girl was in the style of Bloom County, but is an original creation of mine. I looked at a different girl in overalls in the Bloom County comic and it helped guide me in drawing these overalls. The girl I drew is shorter and slightly more curvy. What they say to each other was my own idea as well. I also pieced together the background. The last pic of Opus watching a sunset was also done for the same girl I had a crush on. My drawing is the same as the one I saw in my Bloom County book except for what he is thinking. The words are all my idea as well. I have also made my own greeting cards using Bloom County characters or my own in the same style. I just wanted to share these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home