Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thirteen of my fears

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Joe Norman



1…. God...the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
2 . I fear a home invasion...I know I shouldn't, but I do.
3 . I fear seeing my kids die before I do...I'm working on overcoming all but the
first one.
4 . I am a bit clostraphobic.
5 . I am a bit of a germ-a-phob
6 . I fear sky-diving, but I am not really afraid of heights.
7 . I am stage-fright...but have mostly overcome it.
8 . I am afraid of any animal that can kill me...and/or eat me(mostly predators).
9 . I am afraid of drowning...even though I am a great swimmer.
10 . I am afraid of burning to death...here, or eternally in Hell.
11 . I am afraid of airplanes...but do okay when I fly anyway.
12 . I am afraid of becoming a human vegitable and having to live like that.
13 . I am afraid of most anything that is real painful...needles are not real painful
so they are not included.
I am trying real hard to overcome all my fears, but the first one like I said; that one is necessary...and good for me.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

I'm not afraid of flying, I'm afraid of crashing. :)

My list is up
http://carmenhasgonetoplaid.blogspot.com/

6:11 AM  
Blogger lisa said...

I'm afraid of crashing too, but my DH tells me that statistically, flying is safer than ground travel. Go figure

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home