Monday, March 06, 2006

When to date again?

I have just been wondering when I will be ready to date again. I do not think I am ready yet, but I am wondering how long it will take for me to be ready and will I know when I am ready? I have been told that on average, it takes half as long as your marriage was to recover from the divorce. I was technically married for eleven years, so based on that, I will not fully recover from my divorce until at least 5 1/2 yrs have passed. It has been one year and two months at this point since the divorce was final. I may not be ready to move on and try again right now, but I do not think it will take me four more years before I will be ready....(at least I hope not). I really do not want to rush into anything and make the serious commitment to a woman that is not right for me either. Can you tell I am confused? I thought I lived in the state of Texas, but apparently, I live in the state of Confusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home