Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thirteen things that are important to me

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things that are important to Joe Norman



1…. My Christian relationship with my Lord and Master

2 . Spreading the Gospel and helping to save the lost in this world.

3 . My family (includes parents, siblings, kids, and yes, even my ex-wife)

4 . Music

5 . My friends

6 . Finishing my education

7 . Obtaining a job that I love to go to and am passionate about.

8 . Understanding myself better and learning to love myself so that I can properly
love others.

9 . Helping anyone I see in need...if I am able to help

10 . My freedoms that I have and this country that allows me to have such freedom

11 . The environment is important to me, but I am not a tree hugger. I do not think
this world is fragile. Yet we do need to be responsible caretakers.

12 . All the arts are important to me because they are good over all and help us to
enjoy this life and the beauty of it.

13 . Fighting injustice where ever I find it...protecting and defending those who are
weaker and unable to defend themselves. (maybe that is why I like Super Heroes
so much...especially Superman!)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. bonafide bunkum
2. purple giraffe


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Good list. I agree with several of those.

My 13 are up.

1:55 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

Superman is my favorite super hero too :)

7:19 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

good list!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home