Sunday, February 19, 2006

Superman Where are You?

I recently opened a new checking account and I was trying to save money by ordering checks online. I also thought it might be easy to find checks I wanted. My nimber one preference would be to order checks with Superman on them I am a HUGE fan of Superman and a HUGE fan of the TV show, SMALLVILLE on the WB channel.
Would you believe that there is not one company that has a Superman series by himself? I founf two different collections of DC Super Heroes. They included Batman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, as well as Superman. I am not interested in the other heroes. I just want Superman checks. I can't understand why that is not available. I'd be happy if all the checks were the same and just had the Superman S with no full pic of Superman.
**SIGH** I suppose I am forced to order checks I will only sort of like now. Well I need to go for now. Up....Up....and AWAY!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger lisa said...

I love Superman too.. and the big "S" symbol!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home