Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thirteen things that make me a unique MAN

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Joe Norman



1…. I am not real interested in cars and know almosst nothing about the proper care and maintenance required.
2 . I am not at all a "handy man" around the house.(I try, but if it is a major thing I hire someone)
3 . I love musicals and classical music and all the arts. (Not usually a manly thing)
4 . I enjoy a good movie even if it is a "chick flick"...and I'll at least get watery eyes if it is sad or touching.
5 . I hate to get my hands dirty with things that don't come off easily(greese, oil, etc)
6 . I like to cook, but am still trying to expand the variety of what I can cook.
7 . I am not a sports finatic at all. I try not to miss a Dallas Cowboy football game, but I am not real into knowing all there is to know about any sport and stats. I will not die if I miss a game either.
8 . I do not like to have long hair. I also want to be well groomed if I amgoing to be out in public.
9 . I ALWAYS change out the toiletpaper roll and put the new one on the dispenser correctly.
10 . I ALWAYS wash my hands after I go to the bathroom....ALWAYS.
11 . I never leave the seat up on the toilet.
12 . I am not at all into hunting...period. (I am not comfortable with firearms although I am completely against gun control.)
13 . I love the outdoors, but I will not go "camping" without a cabin or RV and access to a clean bathroom and shower facilities. (I do not like to rough it)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Divalasvegas
2.BonafideBunkum
3.ginger
4. chickadee

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 Comments:

Blogger The Schooligan said...

Damn! I have been looking for a man who actually puts a new roll of tp on the dispenser my whole life. Hahaha.

1:43 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

Yeah, you are pretty unique. *wink*

4:03 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

Oh yeah, you're on my list :)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Chickadee said...

Ugh. My hubby is the WORST about changing the toilet paper roll. I get really annoyed when I discover an empty TP roll while I'm sitting on the pot in the middle of the night. LOL.

My 13 are up.

http://www.danno.org/blogs

6:18 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Thanks for linking me. My list is up. :)

6:28 PM  
Blogger Norma said...

When you are emotionally available again, women will be lining up to meet you!

Thanks for stopping by my TT.

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home