Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Bowl comments

I congratulate the Steelers for the win. They really deserved it. I have not liked the Steelers my entire life...being that I have been a Dallas Cowboy fan since I was about four yrs old. I hated the Steelers in the 70's. I still think the times the Cowboys and the Steelers played in the Super Bowl back in the 1970's were the most intense and exciting Super Bowls ever played.
This was a good match up going against the Seahawks. I do think that the Seahawks would win more than the Steelers if they met and played three games in a series. But today, the Steelers made less mistakes. There were some bad calls by the officials, but the Steelers would have won if all the calls were taken out. The Seahawks missed two field goals and had a TD taken away that they deserved to have. The Seahawks would have won with those scores. I think they need a new kicker at least. I'd say maybe next year, but I am hoping it will be the Cowboys' turn to go to the Super Bowl next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home