Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Thirteen things that I don't like

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Joe Norman



I had to put out my list early because I am going to be out of town all day Thursday. Happy Thursday Thirteen Everyone!

1…. self-centered people
2 . grid-loc...are people not aware that it can be avoided with little effort?
3 . Tailgaters...the ones driving, not the ones in spoting arena parking lots.
4 . I have no patience for people who have no patience. (Weird huh)
5 . Smacking and or popping gum (especially the popping)
6 . Rap and Hip-Hop Music (it just tenses me up from the small of my back all the way
to the back of my neck.)
7 . hipocrites (this is probably on everyone's list...except the hipocrites)
8 . liers
9 . the smell of Nail Polish and the remover too.
10 . Arrogance
11 . tobacco products...the smells especially
12 . The smell of alcohol...especially when it is on the breathe and coming out of
the pores of someone.
13 . a messy and nasty, dirty house.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 Comments:

Blogger Uisce said...

That's quite a list, and umm, I'm sure I don't do *any* of those things. :/ My 13 are up!

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home