Monday, January 30, 2006

Feeling Better

Hi to all. I am feeling much better today about my decision to return to college. I have determined that it speaks volumes that I am so concerned about my son. After the visit I had with him this weekend, he seemed to appreciate the fact that I was doing this. I did not ask him specific questions...he just made comments every now and then that seemed to indicate that he was proud of me for going back to school.

I also think that the quality of the time I spend with him is what matters most. We talk about important things all the time. He tells me about his experiences at school. We also discuss religious topics at times. He tells me why he thinks everyone should believe there is a God. Even a 12 yr old child can see the complex design in nature. He tells me that there is no way this could have all happened by accident. His favorite subject is Science and yet he is well aware of how silly the Theory of Evolution really is. I am very proud of him.

So here I am at college and I am more determined than ever to get through my classes and achieve my degree and teacher certification. I know I can do this work and I can succeed. I also know that my son will always love and support me...just as I will love and support him. I thank God for each day He blesses me with. If it is His will, I am going to complete my education and reach my goals.

1 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

Well, tomorrow's Thursday. Will you have a TT?

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home