Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thriteen of Joe's favorite comedy movies

This is by no means a complete list, nor is it in any particular order. I hope you like my list. Happy TT everyone!

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Joe Norman



1…. The Sure Thing
2 . Duck Soup (Marx Brothers)
3 . O Brother Where Art Thou
4 . Raising Arizona
5 . All the Road Show movies with Bing Crosby and Bob Hope (I cheated and added a
bunch in one spot.
6 . Better Off Dead
7 . Princess Bride
8 . Young Frankenstein
9 . Gross Point Blank
10 . The Lemon Drop Kid (Bob Hope)
11 . All the Lt. Cluessou movies staring Peter Sellers (Sorry...I cheated again. this
is so hard.)
12 . Down With Love
13 . Prince of Theives (sorry...techincally not intended to be a comedy, but it is.)

I'll add another to make up for that. "The gods Must Be Crazy" oh...and Monty
Python's " The Holy Grail"...I'll stop. Maybe in a future TT I will share more.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home