Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Lonliness

I have been feeling very lonely these days. I am sure that the main reason is not having any friends locally to spend time with. It is not easy to move to a new place where you don't know anyone and try to make friends. Time needs to be invested. But so many people have moments at least when they feel lonely. I know that many adult singles struggle off and on with these feelings. Sometimes we are aware that we are not really ready to be in a romantic relationship and especially not marriage, but that feeling is still there. I believe that the reason we all feel that way at times is because God designed us to be social beings and we thrive on interaction with others and we need to feel loved and wanted by others. If a child gets all the necessities of life except no affection or interaction with a human, they do not do well mentally, physically, or emotionally. I know that as long as I do what I can to meet new people and socialize, eventually I will make friends. As far as meeting the woman I will one day marry, I think that usually happens when we are not looking for it and usually when we are ready emotionally and mentally(at least I hope). What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home