Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thirteen Favorite Places I Have Been



Thirteen Things about Joe Norman


1…. The Smithsonian ~ I was in 2nd grade the last time I visited there, but it was
one of my favorite places and remember it quite well.

2 . Yosimte National Park ~ One of the most beautiful places I have ever been.

3 . The Alamo ~ It is great to tour! Of coarse, I am a Texan.

4 . White Sands, New Mexico ~ It was tons of fun! We could sled down the white sand
dunes.
5 . Carls Bad Caverns ~ This was really a cool cave to tour. Deep inside, there is a
giant room where they have lots of tables and you can eat a
meal there.

6 . South Padre Island ~ Had a blast there! I love a good beach!

7 . Santa Fe, New Mexico ~ It is a really great city to visit and has lots of
museums.

8 . Six Flags Fiesta Texas ~ This is the best Six Flags park in Texas! I love
rollercoasters!

9 . DisneyWorld/Epcot Center ~ One word...AWSOME!! I hope to go again someday soon.

10. Dallas Museum of Art ~ Really a great museum. My favorite thing was the Wyeth
Exhibit.

11. West End Marketplace ~ In downtown Dallas...lots of fun! Great restraunts!

12. Cape May, Maryland ~ Spent a week there as a kid in a beach house and it was
lots of fun!

13. Lincoln Memorial ~ It was very inspirational! Lincoln is my favorite President!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 Comments:

Blogger kaye said...

thanks for dropping by..i love disneyworld too..that's the only thing i miss about florida.Epcoy is my favrite park.have a nice weekend

2:11 AM  
Blogger DigiscrapMom said...

What a cool list of places you've been to! Someday soon I hope to visit them too :)

Cheers!

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home