Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Thirteen favorite books (other than the Bible)


Thirteen Things about Joe Norman


1…. Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey

2 . Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane

3 . The Alienist by Caleb Carr

4 . Four Past Midnight by Stephen King

5 . Pattern Crimes by William Bayer

6 . One For The Money by Janet Evanovich

7 . The complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

8 . Ten Little Indians by Agatha Christie

9 . I Believe Because... by Batsell Barrett Baxter

10 . Is The Holy Spirit For Me? by Harvey Floyd

11 . Wallflower by William Bayer

12 . Self Matters by Dr. Phil

13 . Misery by Stephen King

These might seem like a bizarre mix of books, but I am fascinated with the way some minds work much differently than my own. Stephen King books are well written and really seem to expose how a twisted mind works. I am fascinated with mystery books too. I like to read self-help books that I think might provide tools I can use to improve myself. Of coarse I am always wanting to study and learn more in regards to Christianity and God's Word, so I like to read books by men I respect as scholars and learn from them.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 Comments:

Blogger K T Cat said...

Very eclectic!

4:30 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

You're right.. it's a wide variety! :) Good list, though.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Very wide range of titles! There are actually only a few on there I have read...seems like a trip to the library is in order

5:41 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

I have seen the movie "Misery" and thought that I might want to read the book. Something is almost always left out when the put it in a movie.

Great list of books, I think I might need to check a few of them out.

Thanks for stopping by my TT. Have a blessed day! :-)

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home