Sunday, July 16, 2006

A list of things I have ever done in my life.

I got this list from a friend. I placed an X by all the ones that I have ever done in my life. I thought it was a way to help my readers learn more about me.


( X ) Drank an alcoholic beverage

( ) Smoked a cigarette

( ) Drank so much you threw up

( ) Crashed a friend's car - It wasn't my fault!!

( ) Stolen a car

( X ) Been in love

( ) In love now

( X ) Been dumped

( X ) Been laid off/fired

( X ) Quit your job

( X ) Been in a fist fight

( X ) Snuck out of your parent's house

( X ) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back

( ) Been arrested

( ) Gone on a blind date

( X ) Lied to a friend

( X ) Skipped school

( ) Seen someone die

( ) Been to Canada

( X ) Been to Mexico

( X ) Been on a plane

( X ) Been lost

( X ) Been on the opposite side of the country

( X ) Gone to Washington, DC

( X ) Swam in the ocean

( X ) Felt like dying

( X ) Cried yourself to sleep

( X ) Played cops and robbers

( ) Recently colored with crayons

( X ) Sang karaoke

( X ) Paid for a meal with only coins

( X ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't

( ) Made prank phone calls...

( X ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose

( X ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue

( X ) Danced or played in the rain

( X ) Written a letter to Santa Claus

( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe

( X ) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about

( X ) Blown bubbles

( ) Made a bonfire on the beach

( ) Crashed a party

( X ) Gone roller-skating

( X ) Ice-skating

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I need to add some information in regard to have you ever drankan alcoholic beverage...it was not really drinking it...more tasting. My former father in law poured just enough Rum in a glass to cover the bottom and told me to drink it and it would make me feel better because I was feeling like I had the flu and had a sore throat. I drank it and I thought it was going to kill me. That is the only time I have ever had alcohol.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Wow. I've done a lot of the things on that list!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home