Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Thirteen favorite Board/Card/Games



Thirteen Things about Joe Norman


1…. Chess...I am above average, but barely. It teaches life lessons as well.
(I know I'm a geek)
2 . Pente...Simple and yet requires strategy.
3 . Stratego...Fun and not too complicated.
4 . Yatzee...I just love it and don't know why.
5 . Life...played many times with my wife and kids when I was married.
6 . Scrable...love word play games.
7 . Trivial Pursuit...not great, but love it anyway.
8 . 42...my parents taught me.
9 . Spades...learned in college.
10 . Hearts...learned in college too.
11 . Risk...played with older brothers.
12 . Clue...played with my wife and kids as well, but my wife always won.
13 . Uno and Skip-Bo were both played often when my family was in tact.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 Comments:

Blogger lisa said...

great game list! I like alot of those too :)

1:01 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Fun games. I like a lot of those games too.. and am actually doing better at playing them with the kids this year. :)

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home