Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Thirteen Things I have learned in college so far



Thirteen Things about YOUR NAME


1…. I learned the different types of speeches and how to prepare for and present
each.
2 . I learned how the human brain develops and the psychology behind teaching
methods.
3 . I have learned in great detail the history of western music for the past 2000 yrs
4 . I learned some new techniques in singing exercises.
5 . I have learned much about using Wordperfect.
6 . I have learned more about using xhtml.
7 . I have learned more about American Government.
8 . I have also learned more about Texas Government.
9 . I learned to sing a song in French.
10. I learned much more about music theory.
11. I learned German and Italian Diction for singing.
12. I learned that I can perform in an Opera.
13. I learned that I can succeed in college even at my age.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 Comments:

Blogger DigiscrapMom said...

This is an awesome list and I like how you added "so far" in your title!! :)

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home