Saturday, May 06, 2006

Update

I do apologize for my not writing so much in this blog. I am preparing for my final exams and so that is where much of my focus is right now. My last exam is late Wednesday. After that, I am not in school until Summer I begins on June 1st. I do have some things on my mind that I want to share with all who read my blog. Some will require more time to post though and will likely need to wait until after my finals.

I have enjoyed my experience for the most part here at Stephen F Austin State University and am happy with my decision to attend coolege here. I believe that the training I will receive here will help me greatly to be an effective Music teacher and capable in any endevor in the future. I will try to write again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home