Sunday, January 01, 2006

TURDUCKEN

I went to Dallas and spent the weekend with my older brother and his wife for New Year's. My brother, John really loves to cook and is really goos at it too. He bought a Turducken for us to eat on New's Year's Eve. If you have never had one and don't know what it is, it is a Turkey, a duck, and a chicken Layered together and it has dirty rice that is cajun spiced in between the layers. It looked like it had four drumsticks and was one big bird, but the drumsticks had no bones in them...there were no bones at all. the legs even had all three types of meat and the dirty rice inside. It was extremely delicious. My brother also made some fresh green beans. I am not sure how he flavored them, but they were the best tasting beans I have ever eaten. What a way to bring in the New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home