Tuesday, April 25, 2006

MeMe Time

Meme time
stolen from Jackie:

[A is for age:] 41

[B is for booze of choice:]I'll put Coca~Cola as Beverage of choice. No Booze for me.

[C is for career:] student for now, Music Education someday soon.

[D is for your dog’s name:] Fudge was my 1st, Samson was my 2nd...both are dead now.

[E is for essential item you use everyday:] computer

[F is for favorite music/song at the moment:] Switchfoot's latest CD

[G is for favorite games:] Chess, Pente, Paper Toss (Thanks Kelly)

[H is for Home town:] Dallas, Texas
[I is for instruments you play:] Piano

[J is for jeans] Wrangler relaxed fit(mainly for the price.

[K is for kids?:] 1 Step-Daughter, 1 Son

[L is for last hug?:] a friend at school here...Heather

[M is for marriage:] recently divorced after 11 yrs of Marriage

[N is for name of your crush:] Jennifer Garner

[O is for overnight hospital stays:] Mumps at 17 yrs old; dehydrated, fever was 105

[P is for phobias:] just a little claustrophobia, hand-shaking

[Q is for quote:] "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
~ Henry Ford
[R is for biggest regret:] My part in the failure of my marriage.

[S is for singing (couldn't think of what to put for STATUS, so I changed it):] Everywhere I go. It is my favorite thing to do and I always have music in my head.

[T is for time you wake up:] When my alarm goes off...at least most of the time.

[U is for underwear:] Yes, I wear underwear...Hanes brand...that is all I am sharing.

[V is for vegetables you love:] bell peppers, cucumbers, Carrots, Brocholi, Celery, fresh baby spinach, Jalepino peppers(but they don't like me), most veggies.

[W is for worst habit:] procrastinating

[X is for x-rays you’ve had:] teeth, neck, back, knees, shoulders, chest.

[Y is for yummy food you make:] Steak, and Chicken Fajitas

[Z is for zodiac sign:] Do not believe in that...although I THINK I am a Virgo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home