Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Thirteen Favorite Comedy Movies Vol. 2


Thirteen Things about Joe Norman


This list is not in order of how much I like them. I have trouble deciding that.

1…. Gross Point Blank (Starring John Cusak & Minni Driver granted a Dark comedy)
2 . A Night At The Opera (Marx Brothers)
3 . The Wedding Singer (Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore)
4 . Airplane (Too many stars to name)
5 . Ferris Bueler's Day Off
6 . Home Alone
7 . The Three Amigos (Chevy Chase, Martin Short, Steve Martin)
8 . Uncle Buck (John Candy)
9 . BIG (Tom Hanks)
10 . A Fish Called Wanda (John Cleese, Michael Palin, Jamie Lee Curtis, Kevin Kline)
11 . So I Married An Axe Murderer (The first Mike Meyers movie)
12 . Foul Play (Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn)
13 . Adventures In Babysitting (Elizabeth Shue)


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

I love comedy movies!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

LOVE comedies. GREAT list of classics! ;)

3:15 AM  
Blogger amy karp | PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Yay for number 11...I love that movie. Mike Myers (sp) really cracks me up.

my T13 is up - stop by for a visit.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

You got it to work!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Norma said...

These are some great ones. I really enjoyed Ferris Bueler and Big.

Thanks for visiting my TT.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home