Friday, April 28, 2006

Tired of Today's Fashion Trend

I don't know about you, but I am really tired of seeing people who look like their clothes were shrunk in the wash. Well actually, it is mostly the women who's clothes look shrunk. The trend with the guys is wearing clothes that are too big. I can't stand seeing guys with their pants falling down and seeing the top of their boxers. I am tired of sloppy over-sized clothes on guys. Did you know that the "style" of guys letting their butts hang out of their pants was started in prison? It was to signal to other inmates that you were willing to let them have sex with you.

Now the women...the pants don't come up high enough and the tops are real clingy and don't go down all the way to cover their midsection. This is ridiculous. It is even worse when a woman is fat and flabby and rolls of fat are revealed that I NEVER wanted to see. TACKY!!!! When will these terrible fashion trends end? It is all so nausiating.

1 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

I've watched some of these guys try to walk while hitching up their pants. They're practically crippled.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home