Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thirteen favorite songs on the radio


Thirteen Things about Joe Norman


1…. What Am I To You? by Nora Jones

2 . Somewhere Only We Know by Keane

3 . You're Beautiful by James Blount

4 . Speed of Sound by Coldplay

5 . Lonely No More by Rob Thomas

6 . Move Along by All-American Rejects

7 . Afterglow by INXS

8 . Some Hearts by Carrie Underwood

9 . Like We Never Loved At All by Faith Hill

10 . Just Feel Better by Stephen Tyler and Santana

11 . You'll Think Of Me by Keith Urban

12 . How Far by Martina McBride

13 . 100 years by Five For Fighting

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 Comments:

Blogger MaR said...

That's a different TT! nowadays people tell us what they have on their mp3s or iPods! I am a radio listener. My TT is up.

6:53 AM  
Blogger amy karp | PHOTOGRAPHY said...

I looked at your auto-linky and saw my name on there - someone already added me...great :)

I love Nora also. As soon as I heard Keane, I had to buy their CD...have you heard of Ray LaMontagne? He is great - also, Daniel Powter...he has been at the Billboard #1 for almost 13 weeks with his hit "Had a Bad Day" I have some of his other stuff....

Great post by the way - music is my soul....I love it.

my T13 are up if you have a chance to stop by :)

8:05 AM  
Blogger lisa said...

good songs :)

5:29 PM  
Blogger Norma said...

I think I don't know the titles of the songs I hear, and so I can't identify them.

Thanks for stopping by Joe.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I've heard most of those songs.. some of them ad nauseam.. the radio stations around here play them into the ground until the next crop replaces them.

Good list!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Hysterectomommy said...

I like the mix of music!!!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Norma said...

On Monday May 8, Monday Memories will be about my dream to open a book store, and on Monday May 15, I'll fill you in on the lost and missing beds.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home